Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sorry

I am so bad about blogging these days. My mind has been somewhere else. As silly as it may seem I can't stop thinking about Pampered Chef. I am so excited to get started up and going again. I appreciate everyone that has been willing to do a show for me and would LOVE to get a ton more of you to do one for me too! So let me know!
I am doing my Grand Opening on March 25th and we're going to have decidant brownies and a yummy pizza, so if you aren't busy please stop by for a minute at least to enjoy some yummy food and see what's new!

5 comments:

G.Ma said...

My Party is still planned for April 7.
Good luck with your new endervor Jana!

Ali said...

Jana ur Blog link is up on scrapscene as a GDT member at SBCH!! Go Check! http://www.scrapscene.com/2009/03/new-scrapbook-designers-29.html xxoo-Ali

Kristy said...

I'm so excited for my party on the 2nd! Ineed to ooohh and ahhhhh over the catalog again!

Unknown said...

Jana, I found your blog linked next to mine at Scrapscene :) what a rush!

Don't worry, I had gone much longer between posts on my blog...

Fink said...

It sure sounds like you are truly excited! It is nice that you have family to help you get started.