Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday

Pregnancy Craving of the day: Breadsticks! Bryan got crazy bread and pizza from Little Ceasar for lunch. It was yummy!

Inspirational Thought of the Day: "True Happiness comes when you look in the mirror and can see yourself for the person that God created, who He sees, and who you've always been!"
-Sherri Dew


So it's a Thursday...I'm tired, actually exhausted. Do you ever have one of those times when you can't figure out what you did to feel so tired but you just are? It's like that today. Michelle and Drake came over to play in our pool with us, maybe that was it. I was going to take a picture of them playing in the pool and silly me I forgot. Ah well. Maybe this prego momma can take a small nap whil Q is occupied with Playhouse Disney (it's my new babysitter)!

1 comment:

Dan said...

It is always good to have a free babysitter around the house.