Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday and lazy

Pregnancy Craving today: those banana twinkies (thanks honey I already ate two)

Inspirational thought of the Day: "I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye."
-Unknown Author



Well it's Wendesday, hump day, my day off and I'm feeling pretty good. The boy and I are going to the library, to lunch with Grandma, and then home to swim in our pool. What a lazy lazy day, and lovin it!

No comments: