Thursday, August 28, 2008

I haven't laughed so hard in 2+ years...

...I swear it's true. Last night Michelle was here and we were talking about the fireman cake story that Kristy linked to on her blog, so I said I hadn't really looked at the Cake Wreck blog yet. So we jumped on and were browsing this blog. I haven't laughed that hard in a very very very long time. I really needed it. I had a headache we were laughing so hard, I was crying! I never cry when I laugh. So thanks for Kristy for the orginal link and thanks to Michelle for making me look at it last night and sharing some serious laughing time with me! Love ya.

Oh if you need a good laugh check it out! Just don't laugh too hard if you're at work!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that blog. And Jana, thanks for being my "sister".

G.Ma said...

Hey that is a great blog sight. I was looking at it at work yesterday and trying hard not to laugh too loud so I didn't get caught not working. I will have to check it out at home where I can see more "great" cakes.

Kristy said...

Hee hee! glad I could offer you some entertainment!

Unknown said...

I checked it out yesterday and totally cracked up!!

Sheryl said...

That Cake Wreck blog is so funny - I had to stop drinking my tea when I was browsing through it so I didn't spit it everywhere, I was laughing so much.

Jana, check out my blog - there's a little something for you!

Anonymous said...

It won't let me look at your blog Sheryl.

Vivi said...

Hi, my dear!!! True joy has come to my heart to see you and your beautiful family doing so well!! THANK GOD, right!? I couldn't be happier to see Zane in the pics!!
I'm sending my love to you all!!

By the way, you look amazing!!!

Tiffany said...

Jana, I just really want to say "we will miss you" good luck.

I just about peed my pants and Andy thought I was losing my mind.... thanks!

Vicki said...

Okay, I am going to have to check this out. I thought the booger story was hilarious, but this one must be tops!

Kristy said...

Hey Jana - Check out my blog.