Saturday, August 16, 2008

I scrapped yesterday....a true miracle!


So one of my fav things to do is scrapbook but for some odd reason lately I'd rather barf! Well yesterday the mood struck. I know that my pages aren't as fantastic as some but I enjoy what I do and love the creativity. Here's the one I did.


Journaling says: "I have been so blessed to have a fantastic mom. She amazes me. She's been my mom and my friend through many difficult times. I get told I'm a lot like her, and I love the compliment."


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are SO SO talented!! Why do I feel like its been months since we've hung out..........

Anonymous said...

Cuz it has been! We need to hang out soon

Tracey Lee said...

Oh Jana I love it! I especially love the layers and your groupings of flowers and buttons. Beautiful page...can't wait to see more!

Kristy

G.Ma said...

You do a super job! But how could it be anything but beautiful especially having such beautiful subjects to inspire you.
I really do love it and I love you!!