Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So....

...how do you like the look of my blog? I sure had fun changing it up! I have a bunch of more links too! So thanks to everyone who checks out my blog!

OH and my sorta freak out of the day is that it just hit me that my baby is going to be in Kindergarten! What?! I'll be honest, I'm very much looking forward to it. It'll be good for him, he gets so bored at home and it'll be good for me. Maybe I'll have time to scrap more often. Next Thurs. Aug 21st he goes for his Pre-K evaluation then the week after starts school. He's thrilled. I just can't believe my Quinton is growing up that fast! I can't imagine what Kristy feels like, when her oldest suddenly is a 14 year old! Wowzers!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Lookin' fabulous Jana! Makes me wanna change mine!

Wendy said...

Jana your wonderful!!! I just love you!! I wish I would have known that you were so close all this time, I would have loved to spend more time with you!!!! We'll miss you this weekend, but call me anytime so we can do lunch okay!!! Thanks for everything!!! Wendy

Unknown said...

Love the new look Jana! It is so crazy when your first starts school! I can't believe that I will have 2 in school all day! It will be wonderful though!

Sharon said...

Hi Jana! I love your blog. I'm just starting on this blog thing, and I'm frustrated because I have NO idea how to do anything. It's taken me hours just to get what I have. Any suggestions? How did you learn how to do all of this cool stuff?