Monday, August 18, 2008

ZANE'S ONE TODAY!!


I seriously cannot believe that Zane is one year old. The past year has flown by. He's so cute and so full of life. Even though he's had a few set backs with his heart and being so sick off and on he's doing great! He definalty isn't walking by his first birthday but he army crawls, "talks" a lot, rolls all over the place and loves to eat "real" food, although he likes to gag on it a lot too!


A friend from the ward also called me last night and asked if we'd like to go to the zoo, so that's where we went for Zane's birthday today. Tonight we'll be going out with family to dinner, yummy!


Happy Birthday to my precious baby Zane.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy birthday little dude! I can't believe you're already one! Now get walkin' Mr.!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday tiny boy.

Dan said...

Happy birthday little dude.
You are the greatest.

Holly said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Zane turned 1 yesterday! I was going to call you on your birthday, but I got so dang busy that by the end of the day, I thought you'd be in bed. So I thought I'd leave a birthday wish to you today. I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. We all love you!
Aunt Holly & Family

G.Ma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANE!
I love you very much!!
Yor are my cutie!!!

Sharon said...

Jana: I need to find out how you make your blog so darn cute! I seriously need help! Any suggestions?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zane!! (sorry to be about a week late!)